Types of Surveys:
- Flood Certif.
- Wetland Delin.
Our land surveying experts not only work for engineers who don't have surveyors on staff, but also with architects, homeowners and business owners.
Types of Surveying We Do:
- Boundary Surveys: If you are transferring a real estate title, or are developing the land for a client.
- Topographic Surveys: For clients who are developing the land. If you are building a house, building a pool, or any type of construction.
- Flood Certifications: If you are in need of a legal form stating your building's elevation.
- Tower Surveys: If you are building a cell tower, or are adding on to an existing cell tower already built.
- Wetland Delineation Plans: If you have a property you are going to work on, but you need the state to approve the regulated areas (wetlands).
From the wilds of the Adirondacks to the beaches of Cape May. From the tip of Montauk Point to the steel mills of Pittsburgh. Measuring our land for over 40 years.
VS Land Data provides responsive service and enables efficient communication with our clients.
Communication is important for both us and our clients. We make sure we're here to answer any and all questions.
The maps get emailed directly to you.
After we complete data acquisition in the field, we prepare a detailed survey plan and email it directly to your engineer.
Leica Real-Time Network
This network allows us to receive real time positional data onsite. It allows us to work in true x, y, and z coordinates anywhere in the region, which allows us to achieve position on-site quickly and easily.